This is an archived version Please click here for the latest version
- We do not sell, rent, lease your contact information to anybody and will never do so.
- Filmchief will not view, share, distribute, print or refer any of your data, except as provided in the Filmchief Terms of Service, or as may be required by law.
- Individual records may at time be viewed for resolving any problem or issue or if violation of Terms of Service is suspected.
- We use your IP address to assist us while solving problems and also to administer our website.
- We also use some temporary cookies to store some session variables. They are deleted once you close your browser.
- We may use your information to contact you about important announcements and other important things about your account.
- Filmchief protects your data, including contact information, at our website against loss, misuse or alteration by taking extensive security measures.
Information Collection and Use
Filmchief User Account Holders
Information Collected Upon Registration: When you create or reconfigure an account at Filmchief, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and e-mail address. This information is only visible to authorized users on our Service, who have sufficient permissions (see Access Management below).
External User Account Holders
Information Collected Upon Registration: When you submit a film or request accreditation at Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival, you provide some personal information, such as your name, username, password, and e-mail address. The information is only visible to authorized users on our Service, such as employees of Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival.
The festival organization, Berwick Film & Media Arts Festival, is responsible for appointing one or more members as Administrators on Filmchief. Administrators are authorized and responsible for the access management of all registered user accounts.
We use standard security measures.
We have security measures in place to protect your information. The standard security measures we use will depend on the type of information collected. However, the Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. If you think that an unauthorized account has been created using your name, contact us at the address below.
Changes to this Policy
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions
If you have any questions about this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not include your credit card number or other sensitive information in your e-mail. You can also write us at: